"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A night in bondage (E)


Drawing courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com

A full night in bondage,
Lying next to my Goddess.
Locked collar around my neck,
Double-column rope tightly wound
Around my wrists and my ankles,
Nowhere to go but to remain
Silently bound right next to her.
She never wants me to leave her side,
and I never want to leave her side.
Symbolism made reality,
Reality brought to life from
Dreams and desires, wants and needs.
Deep satisfying sleep punctuated
By moments of intoxicating consciousness,
Warm touches and feelings of belonging.
Please my Goddess never let me go,
And I will never leave you,
For the bounds that tie me to you
Go far beond the physical,
Regardless of their manifestation
And expression in real life.
The morning came and sadly
So did release from the restraints,
Sweet sorrow to give them up,
Even if just for a few hours.
But throughout the day
I'll be thinking of you and I'll be missing you,
Constanstly reflecting upon
What we've become
And what we've yet to be.
The next moment of us being together
Is the only thing I can think about,
The only thing that drives me,
The sheer joy of seeing your eyes
And your smile, and hearing your voice,
And feeling your touch.
The bindings and the belonging never leave
Because our love for each other
And our faith in each other
Can never be taken undone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you have a veri nice blog here. If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs. Let me know!!! Best Regards

    Enzo

    ReplyDelete