"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, July 13, 2009

Saturdays Rock (S)

Picture courtesy of http://malesubmisionart.com/
I took an amazing journey on Saturday never leaving the comfort of my bed or the loving arms of my beloved. I have an amazing boyfriend, lover, soulmate, best friend, and submissive in dymion. He trusts me completely, loves me unconditonally, and allows me to express myself however I wish. He is such a passionate partner, so honest, so expressive. One would never guess that a man that can let go and embrace his submissiveness so sincerely would also have such a talent for a bit of role reversal.

We aren't "switches". It is just an occasional deviation from our normal dynamics. Every six weeks or so I have the urge to step out of my comfort zone and into the sub role. Dymion is, as always, there to satisfy my craving. Allowing my dymion to top is a total turn on for me and a different kind of bonding experience for both of us (no pun intended). As much as I adore dominating him, I cannot express how awesome he is when we turn the tables. I could not stop climaxing...it was the voice, the movements, the teasing and torment. Totally hot... But also inspirational. After achieving orgasm #4, I was ready to retaliate for all the wonderful deviant things he had done to me.

Which brings me to phase two of that beautiful Saturday... revenge. There was bondage, strap-on play, spanking, CBT, and more. We got out the paddle, crop, flogger... I suddenly had visions of myself as a Hindu goddess with 6 arms flying. Unfortunately, in reality, I had to take it one stroke at a time. No matter, this interlude brought me to orgasm #6. Anxious to return the favor from earlier in the day, I had a lot of fun with the scene and certainly tried to make it memorable for my prince. I think I was successful.

Were we finished?... um... no. One must end with a bang... which we did. Orgasm #7. As mentioned in prior posts, another great talent that dymion posseses. Will the wonders never cease?

I can't imagine ever tiring of his sounds, his touch, the smell of his skin... all the beautiful parts of my prince. I want more for the next 30-40 years. I want every day to be like Saturday. In our golden years I have vowed to strap him to his wheelchair and continue all our beatiful rituals... I fully intend to fulfill that obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment