"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, July 10, 2009

Available for hurt (E)

Picture courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

I think that one of the most magical parts of the D/s dynamics of our relationship is the constant high level of energy that it engenders, and the continual ebb and flow of power that inspires those little spur-of-the-moment acts of domination. Being available for hurt at any time, anywhere, is just such an intoxicating feeling...

Sitting on the floor at my Goddess' feet watching a movie, she reaches over to torment my nipples or puts her hands around my throat to gently make my breathing a little more labored...

Driving the car, my Goddess reaches across to dig her nails into the inside of my thigh and squeezes...

Discussing with friends at a munch, my Goddess pulls my arm a bit toward her and runs her nails up and down the forearm, leaving visible grooves in the skin for a few minutes.

Gentle good night kisses turning into long passionate kisses turning into sexual service, with or without interludes of CBT and nipple play.

Lying on the bed on my belly watching television before going to sleep, my Goddess comes over to sit on my back, and from there she proceeds to torment and torture my nipples, deeply scratches my chest, and leaves bit marks on my back and shoulders.

Md-afternoon naps rarely don't have me bound completely for a variety of little hurts and sexual servitude.

In fact, with paddles, floggers, nipple clamps, strap-on dildo, ropes, blindfolds, gags, and bondage gear in the bedroom, in addition to everything we have in our playroom down the hall, I never know what may transpire from going back to the bedroom, even for just a few minutes.

I often don't catch the end of movies we watch as I end up bound and blinfolded to a chair, or in subspace from some other delighful torments I suffer at my Goddess' hands.

There are just so many moments and so many intense experiences... I just couldn't possibly list them all... But they are wonderful parts of our days, all the more delicious for being unplanned and unexpected.

Don't get me wrong... I just melt when I feel (or I'm told) that my Goddess is in the mood and there's an extended session coming up that may last several hours. Each and everyone of them are so intense, so memorable, so life-affirming. And the anticipation for them has never diminished in all the time we've been together. But in between those powerful play times, the unforeseen, the unexpected, the inspired out of nowhere moments that come up daily, and sometimes several times a day, are an integral part of the magic of our dynamics, and they keep the energy level so high all the time.

Anytime... anywhere... in what ever manner she desires... I so love being available for hurt for my Goddess...

No comments:

Post a Comment