"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, July 3, 2009

Let's Talk About Sex (S)


picture courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/
This is just one girl's opinion, but I don't understand the one night stand. How is this a satisifying experience? How can you enjoy such an intimate act with someone you don't know intimately. To quote Alicia Silverstone in "Clueless" when referring to her reasoning for maintaining her virginity, "You have seen how picky I am about my shoes and they only go on my feet."

Though it has always been wonderful between us, in the last few days I have had some amazing sexual experiences with my dymion. Though the act itself is immensely pleasurable, it is the level of closeness, the intensity of the love, and the ability to trust one another so completely that makes him the most awesome sexual partner I have ever had.

I am totally addicted. I always want more...I always want to be closer to him....I need to be closer to him. It is never enough. He proudly offers his sexual servitude to me anytime I want it. What a rush! How ever would someone get that thrill or that high when the deepest knowledge you have of your partner is what his/her favorite drink seems to be when at the bar (the place you just met him/her before ending up taking him home).

For me the appeal is truly the connection. Not to say that dymion is not a talented lover. He has such amazing hands, great reactions, and he knows exactly how to be just gentle enough or just rough enough at just the right times. However, that is part of that connection, the knowedge of one another's needs, and the desire to make your partner as satisifed with the experience as you are.

I would urge anyone considering a one-night stand tonight to step back and think about these things. If you really like sex that much, you are so desperate for the ultimate encounter, and feel in need of release from the sexual tension in your body....spend some quiet time at home taking care of yourself. Now that you have cleared your head, vow to find your "one". The person you can share all of your wants, needs, and fantasies with. Find that person and go absolutely crazy on one another. I promise you it is very much worth the wait.

Though dymion was unfortunately not my first, he is certainly my "one". He is the only man who has taken me to these levels of excitement and ecstacy. I attribute it to his selflessness, his commitment, his abilities, but most of all, the love we share together.

Sure, as lifestyle bdsm-ers we make it "spicy vanilla" with hints of sadism, submission, and mind play, but it is that love that makes him the best ever and the only one I could ever allow to touch me again in this lifetime. He is my sub and thus belongs to me, but I happily and with no apprehension allow him to hold my heart in his hands and take me to places I have never been.

1 comment:

  1. I am a male. I have never had a one night stand for the reasons you give. A woman has more to lose on such frivolous occasion, and I would not be so selfish as to induce her to do so.

    Of course, there are other compelling reasons such as sexually transmitted desease that are mostly glossed over in the fantasy world of blogsphere. The other thing is, if I were to casually encounter a female for sexual purposes, I just can't imagine a sane conversation with her. "Shall we fuck? Would you allow me to suck your pussy? Do you wish to whip me?"

    How does one stuff any or all that into a one night stand?

    ReplyDelete