"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Faith (E)


Faith is a gift.

Faith allows you to believe.

To believe in sometime, somewhere, somehow, something, or someone.

Without faith, there can be no believing.

Once faith is loss, nothing can bring back the belief.

I have been blessed with the gift of faith.

Along with love, there is nothing more inspiring, more liberating, and more fulfilling.

I have been blessed with the gift of faith in the One, my One.

Faith in my friend, my love, my soulmate.

Faith in Selena, the goddess of my dreams, and the inspiration of my life.

I believe in her, in everything she does for me, and in everything I can do for her.

I have been blessed with the gift of faith in her, and her faith in me.

And never have I felt so much beauty inside than when she is alongside me.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, and very true. Good job folks...Josh

    ReplyDelete