"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, June 12, 2009

The chair (E)


Drawing courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

After the dialogue on expressing fantasies in real-time, and talking about doing a scene we had not done before, Goddess Selena and I had dinner. Within a few minutes of finishing eating, she had me bound to the office chair. She clipped the locked leather handcuffs I always wear at home behind the back of the chair, placed a leather blindfold over my eyes, and clipped the locked leather ankle cuffs (that I always wear at home...) together. I had already been wearing the locked leather collar which inevitably goes on shortly after I arrive home. And then she disappeared for a few minutes...

And there I was, already on my way to subspace just from our little experiment, bound, alone, full of anticipation, awaiting to see when she'd be back, and what she'd be bringing back as accessories.

The first thing she did when she returned was to place a ring gag on me, increasing my sense of vulnerability and yet not compromising the quality of the sounds she so loves to hear when she's playing with me. Then, she tied my knees together with a piece of rope, teased and tormented my nipples for a bit, turned the chair, and I heard the camera shutter go off...

I was disoriented, slipping further into subspace, and reaching that moment where the anticipation and nervousness were giving way to a peaceful sense of surrender, of belonging, to the inevitability of her dominant pleasure.

She sat on my bound thighs facing me, lit a cigarette and blew smoke into my mouth... How I love everything that comes from her... and the feeling that she can do absolutely anything she wants to my mind and body. She did that a few more times, punctuated by short moments where she brought the tip of her cigarette near each one of my nipples. The accelerated breathing and the deep moans that I emitted just seemed to edge her on, tormenting my nipples some more, and running her long nails deeply along sensitive parts of my body.

Good to her promises, she switched positions and sat sideways on me. The weight of her body and the closeness of her warmth were wonderfully overwhelming, and added to the sense of restraint from the bondage. In what had to be the D/s mental highlight of the evening, she whispered in my ear how she enjoyed my predicament and how she was tempted to leave me like this overnight. On hearing that, I fell deeply into subspace, disoriented, head spinning, totally hers. I fell completely out of touch with reality. There was no longer any sense of the physical world to me at that point but her voice and her touch.

She stood up for a moment, told me to pull the chair forward just a bit with my feet as she helped with a push on the back of the chair, and then she seated herself fully on me. She started working on the computer as I sat there lost in subspace, anchored only by her presence, her weight, the fragrance of her skin, and the occasional sound of her voice. I completely lost my sense of time. But I was in my Goddess' complete control, and there for as long she needed, as long as she wanted. It couldn't get any better...

No comments:

Post a Comment