- I love that moment of Zen as I wake up...groggy...yet realizing I am starting another day with my prince.
- I love looking over at him and running my nails down his chest (and other places).
- I love the sounds he makes as he slowly wakes up to my devious mischief.
- I love it when he gets up to make my coffee and brings it to me bedside.
- I love it when he sits on the floor beside the bed and just smiles as we have our morning cigarette.
- I love holding his hand for just a second longer as I walk out the door to go to work.
- I love hearing "love you more" as the door closes.
Then I head to work *bummer sigh*. But soon it's lunchtime!
- I love going to lunch with my prince.
- I love our mid-afternoon chat (even if it's icky work stuff).
- I love looking at the clock around 4:30p and seeing it is almost time to go back home to him.
*relief sigh* Yay! I'm home!
- I love the "click" as the collar locks...that's hot.
- And then there is playtime...yeah, I love that...really love that. Did I mention I love that?
- I love the post-cigarette.
*satisfied sigh* Ok, bedtime now...
- I love getting tucked in.
- I love the ankle cuffs occasionally grazing my leg under the covers (I love that ownership).
- I love rolling over onto his chest and breathing in that "dymion smell"...he smells soooo good.
- I love that moment of Zen knowing I just finished another day with my prince.
*"life is perfect" sigh*