"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Day with Dymion In Chronological Order (S)

Drawing courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/ and the awesome Sardax.

  • I love that moment of Zen as I wake up...groggy...yet realizing I am starting another day with my prince.
  • I love looking over at him and running my nails down his chest (and other places).
  • I love the sounds he makes as he slowly wakes up to my devious mischief.
  • I love it when he gets up to make my coffee and brings it to me bedside.
  • I love it when he sits on the floor beside the bed and just smiles as we have our morning cigarette.
  • I love holding his hand for just a second longer as I walk out the door to go to work.
  • I love hearing "love you more" as the door closes.
Then I head to work *bummer sigh*. But soon it's lunchtime!
  • I love going to lunch with my prince.
  • I love our mid-afternoon chat (even if it's icky work stuff).
  • I love looking at the clock around 4:30p and seeing it is almost time to go back home to him.

*relief sigh* Yay! I'm home!

  • I love the "click" as the collar locks...that's hot.
  • And then there is playtime...yeah, I love that...really love that. Did I mention I love that?
  • I love the post-cigarette.

*satisfied sigh* Ok, bedtime now...

  • I love getting tucked in.
  • I love the ankle cuffs occasionally grazing my leg under the covers (I love that ownership).
  • I love rolling over onto his chest and breathing in that "dymion smell"...he smells soooo good.
  • I love that moment of Zen knowing I just finished another day with my prince.
*"life is perfect" sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment