"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Love Him (S)

picture courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com

As dymion and I approach 3 weeks living together, I can't help but continue to look at him and be thankful. I have this beautiful, honest, and open relationship with my perfect prince, my "one", my only, my sub, my lover, my best friend...the list goes on and on and on and on. Probably no one but us would like to hear about it, but I can't help sharing my good fortune.

I spent the whole day with him today. What started as going out for a quick bite to eat, turned into a quest to find Exit to Eden (Incidentally, not an easy movie to find!). We never found it. I guess I will have to order online, but it was still fun. I have never had a boyfriend who would take me to Best Buy, the mall, and the local sex shoppe...particularly not all in one day.

He is walking my dog right now...one of his many duties as the Sub/Man of the house and I can't wait for him to come back to me. Minutes away seem like hours. How am I so lucky? How did we ever live apart? When did I become half of one of those nauseating couples I used to bitch about? :)

Life is funny, but for the first time in years, I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment