"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lazy days of summer (E)

Picture courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

I was woken up by my Goddess' nails yesterday morning as she was running them over my chest and nipples, occasionally focusing on the latter with some scratching, pinching, pulling, twisting, and biting. Every once in a while, she would run her nails all the way down my torso to my privates, again stopping for a few moments to focus on some localized CBT torment that included drawing deep grooves along the sides of my penis, and some scratching, pinching, pulling, squeezing, and twisting of the C & B (evidently, techniques useful in more than one area...). In a few instances, she found some soft areas where she would just dig her nails in and continue the pressure until I had to squirm or shift because of the intensity of the delightfully intense pain she was inflicting.

My availability to my Goddess was complete on this beautiful day with few things on the agenda, and this wake up call was a sign of things to come...

After a wonderful breakfast at one of our favorite watering holes, we drove to a few places to do some shopping for a variety of household items. A few hours later, tired from our shopping, hours of walking, and unwinding from the stress of the week, we returned home with one thing in mind... a mid-afternoon nap.

But napping is rarely a simple activity in this household. This particular one included my usual locked collar and locked leather handcuffs, blindfold, and spreader bar. My Goddess was intent on me being right by her when we fell asleep, during the nap, and when she woke up. So within just a few minutes, I was bound on the bed with my feet roughly 30 inches apart, collared, blindfolded, and with my hands tied to the top of the headboard of the bed.

As a I continued to slip into subspace, she layed her head on my chest below where my right arm was extended to the top of the headboard, and she had her left thigh coming across my waist. In the growing fog of my mind, reeling from the present scene, and relaxing into surrender and the intoxication of her control, I felt her fall asleep just a few seconds before I drifted into sleep myself.

I awoke a bit later, and fell in and out of sleep several times over an impossible to tell period of time. During my moments of consciousness, I felt drunk in subspace and captured by her dominance, exquisitely fulfilling moments of belonging, submission, and surrender. Then my right shoulder started aching...

What probably constituted the second half of the nap was punctuated by fewer moments of sleep, and for the most part I was awake lying next to my Goddess, awaiting for her to wake up, but for many reasons, also not wanting her to wake up rght then. I had mixed feelings about the combination of the peace brought on by my predicament, the eroticism of the slight but growing discomfort of my right shoulder, and the uncertainty of how long I would remain in this positon as my Goddess enjoyed her blissful sleep.

Eventually my Goddess woke up, and after some gentle teasing, she released me from my bondage. Her post-sleep voice was deep and sexy, her touch sensual yet strong, and the hug and kiss we shared just a wonderful close to some delightful hours intimately shared.

After dinner, my Goddess pulled up some linked femdom videos from blogs and sites she was reading. One link led to another, and we probably spent half-an-hour checking out video clips, and talking about them. Both inspired by the titillating conversation, some sexual service was clearly called for, and the office chair on which my Goddess sat turned out to be an exceptional (and convenient) venue for the spur of the moment inspiration.

A few minutes later, satisfied from these further moments of intimacy and D/s, we moved over to the bathroom where we were going to take a shower together. But m Goddess' hunger had not yet been quenched, and seeing me bent over the bathroom sink for a few moments, she ordered me not to move, and stepped away for a few moments.

She returned with a hard paddle with holes, and after two strokes on the right cheek of my backside sticking out, she came down with a harder blow that left me incapable of remaining in position. After the warm, hurtful impact of the paddle, I felt the reverberations course through my body, and I was stil shaking a bit as I tried to resume my position as quickly a possible. With playful and teasing compassion, my Goddess offered to move on to the left cheek to make sure that things remained in balance. Two gentle strokes came down, and a third slightly harder one finding its mark, again I was unable to remain still.

She admired her artwork on my skin, warm, red, and patterned by several small circles, the signature of the hard, unforgiving paddle she had chosen. While I could tell she wanted to go on, and I had resumed my position bent over the sink for my Goddess to continue, she compassionately decided that I had had enough, and put away the paddle.

My backside definitely felt a new wave of stinging when I got into the shower with my Goddess, but it quickly dissipated by the time the shower was over, even if I remained quite red. Once dried off, my Goddess put back my usual collar and hand/ankle cuffs, and we got ready for bed.

It had been a very good day, and despite fatigue and tiredness setting in, I was sad to see it go. We couldn't get close enough to each other as we fell asleep for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment