"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, June 4, 2009

As He Kneels Before Me (S)


Picture courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com/

I was lying on the bed and Dymion was on the floor. We were just talking and smoking a cigarette. I really thought it would be one of those "early to bed" kind of evenings...we both had a long day at work. But then I realized...He looked so perfect in the dimness of the bedroom. Collared, smiling, looking right into my eyes. I grabbed him and said I wanted sexual servitude right at that moment. He obliged. Wow...he really obliged. It was perfect. Not a moment of foreplay...he entered me right then...why? Because that is exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it, and the fulfillment of my need - any need - is his purpose...so awesome. Of course, I love all of the other things that often do lead up to a sexual encounter, but at that moment I simply could not wait to feel him. There was something about that power...grabbing the ring on his collar...pulling him close. I decided when we were finished...I decided when I was satisfied with the encounter. Damn. It was really hot. He is out fetching dinner for me now. What a wonderful pet.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect dream, and a true meshing of two souls. Congratulations to you and to your pet on this happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanted Ranger,

    Thank you for dropping by, and for your wonderful words. Indeed, this has been a meshing of two souls, and we appreciate every single moment that we have together.

    We're flattered that you'll be following our blog, and we hope that you'll find insights, inspiration, and understanding in it. We have taken a look at yours, and we'll be returning often.

    Best regards to the Enchantress and you.

    D

    ReplyDelete