"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Living 24/7 and expectations (E)


Living a D/s relationship 24/7 is...

  1. ... being available to my Goddess' will and desires 24/7, not expecting Her to indulge my every fantasy 24/7.
  2. ... serving my Goddess to the best of my abilities whenever it is necessary, not expecting Her to be putting on a performance for me every minute of every day.
  3. ... being submissive while with my Goddess, whenever She needs me to be and wants me to be, not expecting Her to be dominant 24/7.
  4. ... not being afraid to be myself, and not expecting my Goddess to be anything else than who She is.
  5. ... sharing and communicating my interests and desires, not expecting my Goddess to script Her life around what I want.
  6. ... sharing and exploring my Goddess' interests and desires, not expecting that Her interests and desires are any less important than mine.
  7. ... finding fulfillment in my submission to my Goddess, not expecting that She will get everything She needs from simply being my domme.
  8. ... understanding that at different times my Goddess and I may be in different moods, may be in the mood for different activities, may be up for different intensities, and may need different play frequencies, not expecting that we are always in sync 100% of the time 24/7/365.
  9. ... making a genuine gift of my submission to and for my Goddess because of how special She is and how She makes me feels when I'm around Her, not expecting instant and constant reward and gratification just because I want to be submissive to Her.
  10. ... based on the strength of both the dominant and the submissive, for there is no power to exchange if there is no power to give or to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment