"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teasing and frustration (E)

Artwork courtesy of Erospainter

Yesterday, my Goddess was in a mood to be sexually satisfied... to hurt me... to own me... to be serviced... to have sex... to have me do whatever she wanted.

Unfortunately, her body is not ready for it yet (see her Countdown post). As of yesterday, it won't be ready for another 28 days. It drove her absolutely insane. She was already insane in lust in the mid-evening, and the unreachable only made it worse.

I was saddened by her predicament, but I ended up on the receiving end of some very pleasurable kissing and cuddling, and some very painful nipple play. The NT became increasingly intense as her lusting and her frustration grew. If she were to get nothing else, my Goddess needed to hear me moan and feel me squirm. She needed to affirm her ownership and display her control. She needed to relieve some of the pressure, just for a short while, in order not to explode. I was glad to be there for her.

We fell asleep frustrated but very close together. Delicious torment indeed... for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment