"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beating the Clock (S)



I have a confession. Though I fully intended to honor the countdown you have seen on our blog for the past month, I simply didn't make it. After 4 of the 6 weeks of "pelvic rest" my doctor ordered after surgery, I decided to engage in some sexual gratification. Though a bit sore today, I don't think any damage was done. It was completely awesome to be with Dymion again after a month. We had never gone so long without such intimacy and it was a connection I desperately needed.

Last night was simply one of those perfect moments. Since I had not been feeling well in the last few weeks, play has been limited to very small "spicy vanilla" moments where I offered my darling boy a bit of release during our time of abstinence. Last night, I got out the cuffs, some minor fetish wear, and truly lost myself in my boy for a bit. After some torment and forced oral sexual servitude, I simply needed to take it a step further.

Truly remarkable how comfortable it is to be back in the swing of things. Our relationship is so natural, comfortable, and unbelievably hot. I am going to attempt to abstain once again from this point forward for the next two weeks, but we shall see how it goes. Dymion is an irresistable drug to me and I don't intend to go to rehab...ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment