"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mid-night interlude (E)

Artwork courtesy of http://www.metroflog.com/ via http://lunarblack.tumblr.com/

I don't know how many hours I'd been sleeping. A few. Maybe more. It was still totally dark outside. I was woken up by my Goddess sitting on top of my hips. No words are spoken. She reaches for my nipples. She goes hard.

I know the drill... I know what she wants... and I could try to move my hips. But only real squirming resulting from the real pain she inflicts will satisfy her and lead her to orgasm. So that's what she does.

Occasionally she reaches for my locking leather collar and tugs on one of the rings. Occasionally, she reaches for my throat and squeezes not so gently. But for the most part, my Goddess is getting the stimulation she wants from the nipple torture, my squirming, and her movements.

My member is rock hard but there is no penetration. My Goddess doesn't need it. She controls the pace and the intensity by the amount of pain she inflicts. And she builds up the spiral of pain for me and pleasure for her until she gets the climax she was lusting for. She always gets what she wants.

As her trembling starts to subside while she is laying on top of me, she tells me "Thanks!" in a teasingly girlish voice. She follows up by telling me "that's all you get tonight."

She rolls over, and tells me to come in close to her. I'm still rock hard, and in subspace. I spoon as close as I can, and I hug her as tight as I can. Until the morning, we didn't move. I simply couldn't let her go. We talked about it in the morning, and we both thought it was a good kind of clingy.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, SB, and welcime to our blog.

    Always glad to hear that some enjoyed or connected with our writing.

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very hot.

    Wait a minute- are you saying she was able to reach climax by just rubbing on you as you squirm? So you were just a humpin' stump? If so, that's amazing; talk about being used. How lucky you are my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YB,

    Yup... that's what I'm saying. And her enjoyment of hurting me is as much of a turn-on for her as any physical sensations.

    And yes, I am a lucky guy. I never forget it.

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete