"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Morning wake-up (E)

"adivira" by piote, via deviantart and lunarblack.

I felt the warmth of her body all over my back. She tugged on my wrists and held them together by the cuffs. I could feel her nails running down my shoulders and sides. She nibbled hard on the flesh of my upper back. Slowly I came out of the darkness of sleep, just to slip into the fog of subspace. My Goddess was up early, and she was hungry...

I was sleeping on my front when my Goddess woke me up with her hurting affection early this morning. It somehow felt a logical follow-up to the mood created with her request for the locking wrist cuffs last night (see previous post) after she placed the locking collar around my neck.

From her position sitting on my lower back, my Goddess pulled on my hair, scratched my skin wherever she could reached, grabbed the locked of my collar, pulled the wrist cuffs over my head, bit on my flesh, and started moving her hips in a rhythmic fashion, increasingly excited by my reactions to her control and her little sadistic hurts.

Still keeping me flat on my belly by her position, my Goddess reached under my chest with her hands, and with her long nails, she began to tease, torment, and torture my nipples. My bodily movement uncontrollably amplified, and so did my moaning. With one of the bedroom windows half open, I moved my head straight into the pillow so nobody outside would hear me.

She continued and increased the NT. My muffled moans got louder. My Goddess leaned over and whispered in my ear how hot it was to hear me make noise into the pillow for her. Her gyrations against my lower back increased as she increased the pain. The chain reaction had already begun, and it was spiraling out of control rapidly. She hurt me, I reacted, it excited her, she hurt me again, at a higher level of intensity.

Within a few minutes of this intoxicanting unraveling of the pain-pleasure spiral, my Goddess reached climax. After it passed, she laid fully over my back, leaving me feel her shuddering and her post-orgasm tremors. It was so hot, and so satisfying, to be the object of her dominance, her pain, and her pleasure.

We spent some more time lying together in bed, close, lost in each other. We would have to get up and going shortly, but we revelled in the intense moments we had just shared, and we already looked forward to the next opportunity to do it again.

2 comments: