"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An ever-growing infatuation (E)

Artwork courtesy of http://doggies.tumblr.com/

A stunning vision that just about made me drop to my knees every time I saw her...

From the fantastic long while shirt with sleeves that flared at the wrists to the black jacket that remained opened in front, and her shiny, not-quite-at the-knee shiny high-heeled boots, I just could not take my eyes off my Goddess today. For the occasion of our longest day in public together in several weeks. She looked radiant and irrestibly sexy.

As our relationship continues to grow, I was reminded that I find myself increasingly, uncontrollably, attracted to my Goddess. I so enjoy her company, her wit, her intelligence, her affection, her humor, her care, and everything else she does for me. Our D/s relationship is beyond anything I could have scripted in my wildest dreams before I met her. And I love her beyond words. I can't even imagine where this will take us in the next few years.

She turned many heads today. I couldn't repress a smile every time someone noticed her. And I couldn't help but to think "they couldn't possibly imagine..."

No comments:

Post a Comment