"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, January 28, 2010

More markings and service (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

Crazy busy week. RL really getting in the way of writing. But...

Still had the now traditional weekend marking session last weekend. Lying in bed, hands tied above my head, feet tied to the foot of the bed, my Goddess took her hot pink Sharpie and went to work.

She wrote "Selena" on the upper right chest. She wrote her real name on the upper left chest. Under each was a little heart, with a small arrow leading to the word "MINE" in the middle of my chest. The whole design was about 14" X 8". On my lower stomach my Goddess wrote "PET" in between two little hearts. About 6" X 2". The whole artwork was just beautiful...

Of course, I didn't see it right away. After she was done, and did a little NT, my Goddess looked over her artwork as she enjoyed a cigarette, taking time to tease me with her smoking. Then she re-mounted my chest, did some harder NT and some CBT. The CBT was intense enough for my squirming to start exciting her, and as she felt she needed to get to a higher level, she stood up on the bed, looked down at me, gyrated her hips in a very suggestive manner, moved up on the bed, and came back down, covering my face as she sat down on it.

I did my best to orally satisfy my Goddess. As the tension was building and my Goddess was getting closer and closer to her climax, she pinched my nostril to get me to work harder and faster. Within a few seconds, a tremendous orgasm came over her, and I felt her tremble against me as she laid back over my chest...

1 comment: