"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In bondage for a night... and a day... and another night (E)

Artwork courtesy of Famio through the Museum of Femdom Art

After the amazing evening we had, with the hot and sensual strap-on play, and the marking, my Goddess decided to leave the locked wrist and ankle cuffs on overnight. But not only did she leave them on, but she clipped my ankle cuffs together, did the same for the wrist cuffs, and clipped these to the chain running from the top of the headboard. I was hers, and in her control, for the night.

I so love the feeling that my Goddess wants to keep me by her side and under her control. It's an intoxicating feeling, mixing elements of belonging, affection, ownership, attention, control, dominance, vulnerability, helplessness, and surrender. I do miss, however, the option of reaching over to get close to her, although most of the time she'll be the one staying close to me, often laying her head on my chest and one thigh over my hips.

Over the course of the night, after several hours I guess, I wasn't in a position to check on the time, my Goddess unclipped my wrist cuffs from the chain and from each other because she wanted to change positions.

The ankle cuffs stayed clipped, though, and in fact remained that way for about half the next day. This gave my Goddess the opportunity to teasingly chide me for my slow service during our usual morning rituals, and when she requested things that I needed to get. You can visualize the scene... needing to get her morning coffee in locked ankle cuffs, with a 4" clip keeping them together. Even with about an inch for the D-ring on each cuff, that makes for pretty short steps. And the need to minimize the movement of the cuffs while walking is not to be taken lightly. Long-term and active wearing of the leather ankle cuffs can be rough on the skin, and not being careful with stride length while walking can cause serious skin burn. Over time, I have developed little permanent scuff marks from it, marks of my Goddess' dominance that I absolutely adore, but I'm still pretty careful walking when the ankle cuffs are clipped because they can get very painful very quickly, especially once the skin is broken.

My Goddess and I are not much into humiliation in general. Just not something that appeals to either one of us, and it would be an awkward fit in our particular dynamics. However, she does enjoy teasing me and making fun of me when I'm under her control or in a predicament she puts me in. Examples of this in the past have included us taking time to smoke while I had nipples rings on that were really really hurting and had to come off right then and there, asking me "Aaah... what's wrong, Baby?" after a particularly intense reaction, or in this case, teasingly giving me a hard time for being so slow coming back from errands at the other end of the house while my ankles are bound.

By the morning, as is the tradition on non-working days while we are at home, I was also wearing what we affectionately call the house lease, a 50' length of rope clipped to my collar. With my ankles bound, my Goddess also took the opportunity to remind me of how slow I was in my movements by tugging on it faster than I could walk. I tried to stay focused on not spilling anything, and I couldn't help but smile at how much fun she was having.

That day was a stay at home day for us, and the locked ankle cuffs and the locked wrist cuffs stayed on all day. It's a given that my locked leather collar remained on since the moment we walked in the door the previous evening, as is the case every single day. In the mid-afternoon, my Goddess mercifully removed the clip from the ankle cuffs, since she didn't want to damage the skin to the point where it would bleed. But there would be no release from the cuffs, and the possibility of my Goddess deciding to restrain me further at any moment remained.

We had a wonderful day together. I was kept busy by domestic service around our home, including preparing meals, 4 loads of laundry, washing the dishes, some minor cleaning, and during the evening, my Goddess required sexual servitude.

Time to go sleep came back around, and while all the cuffs stayed on, they were not clipped together or tied to anything. But we did fall asleep in a spooning position, with my Goddess on the inside, and with my arms wrapped around her, and she took hold of the wrist cuffs with her hands. We fell asleep in that position, and it made for an even more restraining and controlling position, since the last thing I would want to do was wake my Goddess up with any sudden move.

Sadly, the morning came and we had to get ready for work. After 36 hours, give or take a bit, the cuffs and the collar came off. The release is always a sad moments for both of us, but I did enjoy the phantom sensations that lasted for an hour or two after the removal of the cuffs.

In an exchange of cell phone texts later that morning, when we made brief allusions to the cuffs, my Goddess reassured me that they would be back on soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment