"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vignettes: visions and daydreams (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

When reality and fantasy collide...

My Goddess readies me for sleep, bound and under her control. Ankles locked in a spreader-bar, the spreader-bar attached to the foot of the bed. Wrists are in locked leather cuffs and tied to the headboard of the bed. The traditional locked leather collar is on, and so is a blindfold. Around my hips is a harness, locked in multiple points, that has my penis strapped into place, unable to get hard, and a dildo that reaches deep within me. My Goddess makes sure her pet is secure next to her for the night, kisses me gently, and falls asleep with her head on my chest and one leg across my hips...

I come back from drawing my Goddess' bath, and she orders me to lie on the bed face down. She clips my locked wrist cuffs and locked ankle cuffs together to put me in a hogtie position. She adds a blindfold. She tells me not to go anywhere... she wants me right there when she's done... whenever that may be...

An unexpected phone call provides only short notice that some girlfriends are coming over for coffee and a brief social call. My Goddess pulls me by my leash to the bedroom closet, places the blindfold over my eyes, binds my wrists together behind my back, binds my ankles together, and leaves me on the floor next to her shoes and boots. She tells me to be a good pet and to be quiet or she have to put on the gag too, and kisses me gently on the cheek. The door to the closet is shut, and she goes away to answer the door. I hear some muffled voices far away, some laughs, and I drift away into subspace thinking about my Goddess and longing for the time she will be back for me.

My Goddess and I are rarely ever apart. It is only on the rare occasion that I will need to run an errand without her. But the last time I did, my Goddess felt it took too much time. She's not blaming me for dillydallying, but she does want to make sure I come back to her as soon as possible. So she places the nipples rings on me. Their severity insures that I do what I have to do as rapidly, yet safely, as possible, and that I think about nothing else but returning to her. I do come back in record time. I present myself on my knees before her for the removal of the nipple rings. She says "right after the next cigarette..."

A phone call comes in for my Goddess. A social call from an old friend. She grabs my leash, pulls me over and makes me walk on all fours next to her. She makes herself comfortable on the sofa and puts her feet up on the ottoman. She gestures to me that she wants her feet kissed during the time of the call. This will last the entire call. The only interruption to the worshiping of her feet is when I have to hold the ashtray while she smokes...

A favorite television show comes on while we relax in bed. My Goddess binds my wrists to the headboard of the bed, and my ankles to the foot of the bed. She sits over my face, alternating smothering and oral servitude over the course of the program.

My Goddess steps out of the shower, and I am patting her dry with a towel. She grabs my hair
and forces me to my knees. She looks down on me as she reaches for my nipples. She wants a whimper... She needs a whimper... Just because she can... Just because I'm hers...

D/s stream of consciousness... lovemaking while gagged... a quiet evening of board games while wrists and ankles are bound in rope... caning or paddling before leaving the house for an outing... oral servitude on demand... strap-on play over lunch break... wearing the locked collar while out shopping...

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, this post is among the hottest I've ever read. Perhaps it's because it just shows how you two inject this little spice into otherwise mundane activities of daily life.

    It sounds like you have a wonderful thing and I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Yardbird, and welcome to our blog.

    I'm happy that you got some hotness from the post! And I think you're on the right path about the blending of D/s into everyday activities.

    In contrast to preparing for a play party or an "official" session, the possibility of having BDSM activities break out at any instant of everyday life maintains a high-level of positive D/s tension in the relationship.

    No action or moment is dull when it is full of kinky possibilities. These opportunities don't have to be brought to life every time, but the possibility that they can, and the fact that they occasionally do happen, makes life rich and exciting.

    Thanks again for dropping in.

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete