"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, January 18, 2010

Another great weekend with my Goddess (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club (can't make out the artist)

Bondage, markings, caning, domestic servitude, oral and sexual servitude...


  • In the last 76 hours, I've been without my locked leather collar maybe 4 hours. Maybe 12 hours without the ankle cuffs.
  • We actually went out for dinner last night, and my Goddess insisted that I wear my locked leather collar. I tried my best to conceal it under my cold weather clothing at a very vanilla and busy restaurant. She took it off before today's shower, and left it off since we were going to be in public quite a bit for a few hours. But as is our ritual, it went back on this evening when we returned from shoppping, and will remain in place until I prepare for work in the morning.
  • I had to wear my locking leather ankle cuffs all day today, including our lunch at a restaurant, and during our shopping this afternoon. They are still on, and will remain in place until I prepare for work in the morning (they may go back after the shower).
  • My nipples are very sore from NT over the weekend, and lovemaking last night. At one point during sex, she whispered to me "I want to hurt [you]".
  • I have some skin burns where my ankle cuffs rub against the front of the ankles.
  • I could feel some sensitivity to my backside yesterday, almost 2 days after the caning.
  • The markings my Goddess drew on me are faded but still visible 72 hours, and 2 showers, later.
I so love being her pet...

No comments:

Post a Comment