"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The hands of a Goddess... (E)

Artwork courtesy of Mickle Design Werks through http://bringonxtoys.tumblr.com/

The hands that lock the collar around my neck every night, keeping me close to her, without the possibility of escaping her love or her control...

The hands that caress my face every day, making me feel like the most precious thing in the world...

The hands that grab my hair, having me do whatever she wants and serving her in whatever manner she desires...

The hands that scratch my body, and that in the heat of passion and play will leave marks that will last for days... ...

The hands that place a blindfold over my eyes so that she become my entire universe of sensations...

The hands that wield the canes, paddles, and floggers that express her dominance over my body...

The hands that torture my nipples and my most sensitive parts, bringing her so much sadistic joy...

The hands that put me into bondage, laying out the canvas for the fulfillment of her dominant desires...

The hands that make me produce the sounds that she enjoys so much, that excite her so much, and that feed her lust to hurt me......

The hands that place a gag in my mouth and buckle it firmly, because she doesn't want to share those sounds with anyone else...

The hands that pull on my leash, leading my body and my mind where she wants, and to do what she wants...

The hands that place clothespins or drops hot wax in pretty patterns because she loves to see me squirm...

The hands that write on my body that I belong to her and her alone...

The hands that dig into the inside of my hips while she takes me with her strap-on and fucks me until she reaches climax...

The hands that take hold of the permanently locked chain around my neck every day, letting me know that there is no escape from her...

The hands that hurt me to the point of climax, just because she loves doing it...

Those wonderful, gentle, dominant, hurting hands that are the brushes that paint the picture of my Goddess' dominance over me, that paint the landscape of our relational dynamics, that bring to life desires, and realize the sexual expression and the fulfillment of two individuals that are deeply in love with each other and cannot possibly let go of each other...

I love those hands...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and poetic! What a wonderful view of your Goddess' hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An expression of love and true submission - quite beautiful and heart-felt. You are indeed a lucky man to have such a Goddess to worship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very poetic and erotically descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful, evocative, disarming in its' frankness. The adoration and devotion you feel for Her can truly be felt through this. A very powerful piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete