"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When the time for reward is now... (E)

Artwork courtesy of http://anaistheninja.tumblr.com/

Still wearing bondage gear from last night's activities, I'm trapped in bed next to my Goddess while she's still sleeping. But I can't sleep anymore... still totally turned on by what my Goddess did... still in a subspace/worship state of mind.

And the subspacey feeling created by the present predicament is simply sublime. I have no choice but to remain next to my Goddess until she wakes up, and I'll be there for her right then. On a more physical side, there's the sensation of the locked leather cuffs around my limbs and neck... heavy... a bit sticky to the skin. There is a continual light ringing sound as the lock for each cuff is always moving, always swinging. My Goddess reminds me often of how much she loves that sound. The sound of her pet in bondage? Or is it the sound of possession? Or control?

So how did I get into this predicament, you may ask...
I could feel my Goddess' need for domination over-flowing over the course of the day. Last night as we retired, she promptly started going through our toys, and she retrieved some locking leather cuffs. In a matter of a minute, I was laying on the bed bound and blindfolded, and my Goddess was sitting on my stomach, enjoying the sounds and movements I made as she played hard with my nipples.
As she intensified the NT, and started some CBT, she found me a little too noisy, and pulled out the ball-gag. Sometimes she tells me she likes to keep those sounds just for her...
My Goddess ordered me on all-fours on the bed, and gave my backside a few slaps before pulling out a small, stingy, latex flogger. As she worked over different areas of my butt and back with it, I felt the sharp strikes leave redness and warmth wherever they came down. An occasional second pass over still warm skin made for a deeper, more lasting sensation.
Bringing the flogging to an end, my Goddess grabbed our hot pink Sharpie, and marked my right butt cheek, with what I found out later was "Selena" in cursive letters (2" X 5").
She removed the ball-gag, and then, after a short pause, I felt a finger come inside me, preparing me for what was to follow. I was suspicious that my Goddess had been dying to get to the strap-on for a while now, and now was the time. After some very erotic application of lube, I felt the tip of my Goddess' strap-on against me. Gently but insistently it pressed against me, and it wasn't long before I had relaxed, surrendered and given way to the desires of my Goddess.
She was standing next to the bed, and I was on elbows and knees on the bed, with my feet over the side of the bed and quite spread apart. My Goddess took her time, and slowly made her way in... all the way in. Enjoying the sensations and the power, she changed movements and rhythms in a deliberate, determined way. This was slower paced than usual, but it was just so sensual, so hot, and.totally in control Then came the magical point when, in what is always one of the hottest moments of my Goddess taking me, she grabbed my hips with her hands, and began pulling them in as her hips were pushing against me. It didn't take much time after that for her to reach a thunderous climax.
I still don't have the words to describe the intense "joy-serve-toy-sensations-belonging-object-submission-pet-subspace-property-excitement" I feel when my Goddess takes me like that, but I just never get over it. It stays as magical as it's ever been.
And just to make sure I don't forget those feelings, my Goddess pulled out the hot pink Sharpie again, and inside my left thigh, she wrote "Property of Selena"...

2 comments:

  1. wonderfully erotic. Thank you for sharing.

    bobbi
    http://stores.lulu.com/empressarises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter,

    Thank you for dropping by, and for your feedback. Knowing that others enjoy reading about what we do makes it worth the trouble of trying to remember and re-piece the moments, the moods, and the goings-on, and writing it all.

    E

    ReplyDelete