"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, March 1, 2010

Signs of ownership (E)

Artwork courtesy of http://www.femdomartists.com/

Top 10 things that show/express/demonstrate my Goddess' ownership of me.

1- The locked chain around my neck... In the more than three months since it has been purchased, it's been off only twice, for a total of less than 2 hours. In one case, it was to get through a metal detector. Only she has the keys.

2- The locked leather collar... I wear it at all times at home when we don't have other people over. I must offer it to her any time we get back home, and it's on by the time we go to sleep every single night. Very occasionally, when the circumstances are right, she will require that I wear it when we go out.

3- Locked leather ankle cuffs under my pants... My Goddess will sometimes put them on me before a work day, or for some of our outings.

4- The house leash... During quiet times at home, a 50-ft leash is often clipped to my locked leather collar so that my Goddess can pull me back any time she needs something. Or just to tease me.

5- My Goddess writing on me... Using a hot pink Sharpie, sometimes she will write on my body little messages of ownership while I am bound. It takes 2-4 days before the writing washes off.

6- Overnight bondage... From just binding my hands with clipped and locked leather wrist cuffs, to binding my hands to the headboard, to full immobilization that include my hands being tied to the bed, my ankles locked in a spreader bar tied to the foot of the bed, and a blindfold, sometimes my Goddess is intent in keeping her pet right next to her overnight.

7- Gags... When my Goddess wants to make sure she is the only one that can enjoy the sounds I make when she hurts me.

8- Being her toy for pain... In public or in private, my Goddess loves to hurt me, whenever she feels like it. It displays her control and her dominance over me, and her ownership of me.

9- Strap-on play... For sex or simply to express her dominance, my Goddess loves to take me, whenever the mood strikes her.

10- Sexual servitude... I am on-call to provide sexual service to my Goddess anytime, anywhere, and in any manner she wants/needs. Enough said.

And I must say, it is truly sublime to belong to my Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment