"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, February 12, 2010

I just love it when in the morning... (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

From a deep, deep sleep, I’m brought into that a semblance of consciousness by the pain of her nails going down my penis.

Alternating between NT and CBT, she is scratching, squeezing, clawing, pinching, twisting, and just generally hurting me out of the fog of unconsciousness. As my Goddess is getting increasingly turned-on by my moans, gasps, exhales, and reactions, she pulls on my hair, snaps my head back, and takes a kiss from me. And then nibbles on one of my ears… hard.

She’s moving with intent, with determination. My Goddess wants… needs… me to provide her with sexual servitude and satisfaction. She positions herself next to me, takes one of my hands, and places it exactly where she wants it. Not a word has been said yet since she woke me up, and yet, I know clearly what I have to do. My mind is still not quite awake yet, but my cock certainly is, rock-hard and bobbing, as I serve the will and desires of the strong, dominant woman I love.

My Goddess reaches one orgasm, then a second, before she grabs my hair and pushes my face between her legs. The rest of my body follows, positioning itself so that I can get the best angle to pleasure my Goddess. I can’t see her face, but I can just imagine her expression by the way she’s exhaling, by the way she’s holding on to my hair, by the way she’s moving. Turned on more than ever by the vibes I’m getting from my Goddess, I work gradually harder and faster, particularly enjoying the delightful nectar of her previous orgasms.

Yet another orgasm runs through my Goddess’ body. I feel her shaking has she still has a hold of my hair, this time to keep my tongue from getting anywhere close to her. But the trembling stops after a minute or two, and she needs more. She takes a hold of my nipples, and pulls me over her. The sexual servitude is not yet over, nor is the end of my hurt. In this position, instead of holding on to my hair, my Goddess controls the pace and intensity through torturing my nipples.

She was just insatiable on this morning, and by the time it finished, we had lost count of the number of her orgasms, I was in subspace and yet incredibly turned on (not a usual combination for me), and my Goddess, feeling generous on this particular morning, allowed be release.

I just love a woman who wakes up and knows what she wants in the morning…

No comments:

Post a Comment