"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, February 26, 2010

Words that ... (E)

Temporarily misplaced the credits for this image...

Words that excite me... that create that feeling of anticipation... that create their own subspace... that instantly focus my full attention on my Goddess, if ever it wasn't on her already.

Words that are totally spontaneous. And so powerful.

Without context...
  1. Where's my coffee, Bitch?!?
  2. Where's your collar?
  3. The feet! What about the feet?
  4. I'm in a mood...
  5. Where are the cuffs?
  6. Don't go anywhere...
  7. Where did you put the canes?
  8. Aww... I love that sound...
  9. I want to hurt [you]...
  10. I love that...
  11. I need to hurt [you]...
  12. All mine!!!
Totally addicted to her...

2 comments:

  1. Some truly beautiful words and ones that i'm sure resonate with many, they certainly do with me.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by, HP, and thank you for your kind words.

    And welcome to our blog!

    E

    ReplyDelete