"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's the Final Countdown (S)


Please note my Dymion and I have added a countdown clock to our Blog. It is the countdown to the end of my horrible, medically-required celebacy.

Last week I had pretty invasive surgery. Though I am home and recovering, I have strict orders that I am not allowed "to put any thing in my vagina for 6 weeks". This, of course, includes, intercourse with my beloved. Wow...how much does that suck?

Dymion and I have never gone an entire week without at least one sexual interlude. *sigh* Of course, now I have to decide how much fun he gets to have while I must wait. I am sure BDSM activity will resume shortly. I feel stronger every day. And I know that although I do have sadistic tendencies, I enjoy teasing, and I take great pleasure in seeing that slight bit of desperation in his eyes, I am sure I will allow him a few releases along the way.

I am sure he will enjoy the wrath of the non-sexually fulfilled Selena over the course of the next 6 weeks through one outlet or another. Luckily my boy finds my bitchy side pretty hot...hmmm...maybe he should be careful what he wishes for. Remember, I am a frustrated girl with weapons.

NOW...If all our readers would now stare at the clock and concentrate...I think it might help the time go by faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment