"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Late evening hunger (E)

Artwork courtesy of http://lunarblack.tumblr.com/

She asks for the locking wrist and ankle cuffs... My Goddess was hungry for me to be close and unable to get away...

She asks for the leather blindfold... Isn't it across the room? Teasingly, my Goddess tells me she should have thought of it before clipping my ankle cuffs together... But she still wants me to hurry up in getting it...

She places the blindfold around my head, covering my eyes, and orders me on the bed... Once I'm face-down, my Goddess unclips my cuffs... Only to reclip them, leaving me in a hogtie position... Control is good... Helplessness is better...

She's in the mood to mark me tonight... My Goddess reaches for temporary tattoos, and applies one onto my back... She loves seeing her artwork on me... And I love it that she loves tangible signs that I belong to her...

She so enjoyed seeing the tattoo on my back that she wants to put another one... On my chest... My Goddess unclips the cuffs, has me turn over onto my back, and clips my wrist cuffs to my locked leather collar...

She applies the temporary tattoo to my chest... My Goddess loves that too... She begins some NT... She gets excited... Sitting on my hips, her appetite is both fed and increased by the sounds I make and the movements that result from the pain she's causing me...

She's increasing the intensity of the NT... The more my Goddess is hurting me, the closer she's getting to climax... A little CBT is tossed in for good measure... She tortures me until she reaches orgasm... I can't describe the incredible D/s energy of having her hurt me until she climax...

She's still hungry... My Goddess moves up my torso until she covers my face and my mouth... Her knees pin my arms down... Her fragrance is divine... The taste is intoxicating... Gradually she is building up to climax again... It's not coming fast enough... She pinches my nostrils shut and lowers herself completely over me.... Within seconds she is shaken by a huge orgasm...

She enjoys hurting me until she climaxes... But now my Goddess wants to hurt me until I climax too... It's just so hot and so overwhelming... It's way too brief, but she controls the intensity of the pain, and hence, the pace of my climax... It's unbelievable... I have major tremors run over me for 2 or 3 minutes after my orgasm...

The cuffs stayed on overnight, as did the collar, of course. As we fell asleep spooning, my Goddess kept hold of my wrist cuffs in front of her. It was delightful, controlling, erotic, restrictive, close, warm, and just the perfect dessert to sate my Goddess' late evening cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment