"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, March 15, 2010

Totally lost into her: part 2 - tied up (E)

Artwork courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

Sometime after the unforgiving ecstasy of cane...

I was lying on the bed on my front. My Goddess unclipped the locked leather wrist cuffs, and moved my arms alongside my body. Moving down to my feet, she took hold of the clipped ankle cuffs. She brought them toward my backside, making my legs bend at the knees. She then took hold of my left hand, lifted it up, and clipped the wrist cuff to the left ankle cuff. Finally, my Goddess clipped the right wrist cuff to the right ankle cuff.

And there I was, on the bed, hogtied, in the total control of my Goddess, completely vulnerable, totally in her control.

The hogtie is a very special experience for both of us. My Goddess loves how little I can move, she loves how helpless I am, she loves how helplessly open I am to whatever she wants to do to me, even if it's doing nothing.

On the other side of it, the hogtie is the source of some of my deepest subspace experiences. The feeling of strict and ungiving, yet relatively comfortable bondage, immobile and vulnerable, with just a bit of tension, creates an uncommonly deep sense of surrender, and a powerful feeling of dependance on, and trust in, my Goddess.

I don't know how long my Goddess kept me in that position. It could have been 10 minutes, or it could have been two hours. Something in between, I'm sure.

I remember her nearby warmth, hovering teasingly over me. I remember the reassurance of her physcial presence when she scratched me or pinched me or bit me or kissed me or hurt me. I remember feeling light, almost detached from my body. I remember the comfort of being in my Goddess' care. I remember being absolutely hers. Bound, but bound to her. Beyond my body being bound in leather and metal, my mind and my soul were bound by her love and dominance.

It might have looked from the outside like I was in immobilizing bondage with my Goddess dominantly, victoriously standing over me, but the reality of the emotions and sensations was an almost overwhelming lightness of being... a spiritual joining of my Goddess and I, hand-in-hand, soul-to-soul, moving down a path without place or time, with the familiar and recognizable behind us, and the exciting but still undiscovered before us...

No comments:

Post a Comment