"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Part 2: Dominating my pet (S)

Image courtesy of http://malesubmissionart.com
The second of two-parts. Dymion wrote his account of the same scene yesterday.

It had been way too long since Dymion and I had created a really hot scene together. Of course, we had our share of little moments and instances of "spicy vanilla" love making, but I was in the mood for something a little more formal, slow, and full of some of our favorite bdsm activities.

Earlier in the day, I had asked my Dymion to be waiting for me unclothed and kneeling in our bedroom at 9pm. He submitted to my request without argument and when I opened the door I saw his beautiful body kneeling with my toys available near by...perfect!

After taking in the view and clipping his hand cuffs together, I told him how far it seemed to walk to get to other side of the bed. Perhaps he could provide some assistance for my transport? Willing to oblige, I mounted his back and he then proceeded to gently crawl on all fours to where I had requested. This was not an easy feat for a pet with little room between his wrists, but he managed to make it there and allow me to enjoy a sweet ride.

I was completely ready to play at this point with insatiable drive I cannot even describe. I ordered him onto the bed on all fours to wait for me. Blindfolded at this point, I am not quite sure if he knew what I had in mind, but I knew exactly where I was headed.

I found my absolute favorite strap-on and could not wait to get sounds to resonate with each and every thrust. I was not too rough with him that night...it had been a while since we had played with that type of intensity, but the slow movements felt good against my pelvis and he quickly began relaxing for me. Even though sadly, the vibration feature of the toy was not currently working, it did not take much effort for me to get off on the site of him, the willingness, the sounds, and the ultimate feelings that overtook me. Still, by far, one of my favorite and most powerful activities.

When this was completed and I was more than satisfied with his performance, I slowed it down a bit and took care to make sure he was handling the flood of emotions. I asked him to lay on his back and immediately laid on top of him wanting to feel the warmth of his skin and the familiar smell of his chest. His hands were not to be free just yet so I clipped them to his collar and spent a quiet few minutes with a little touching, tormenting and, eventually, whimpering. Love it!

I was going to slowly wind down at that point, but I just couldn't let him go just yet. Again his sounds and reactions were causing feelings in me and I wanted another orgasm. Though grinding on his body while hurting him is a favorite pastime of mine, I decided to bring myself to his face and force him to satisfy me with his tongue. What a rush to know he is forced to stay there until his job is done. Nothing is hotter than that! At first I had him work his usual awesome moves with his tongue, but then I had great inspiration to take over and before long I was doing most of the moving while he simply laid there with his mouth and tongue available to me. Grinding faster, occasionally blocking his breath, I quickly found myself in dominance heaven, making it more intense for us both. I reached an awesome climax...beyond awesome.

After a slight moment or two to catch our breaths, I was nice enough to allow him to enter me and eventually bring his own release. Those moments of intimacy really solidify our bond and always make the butterflies swim in my stomach. He is so hot.

So, I was a little rough, probably a bit more degrading than usual, and very satisfied with his complete surrender. Oh, what an incredible night that I will relive for many nights to come. At least, until I find a way to top myself again (no pun, intended). This NEVER gets old! Jealous, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment