"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, December 31, 2010

Enjoying the end of one year and looking forward to the next one (E)

Image courtesy of www.ruero.com via Thou Shall Love Thy Mistress

I've noticed my Goddess feeling particularly feisty of late.

We've had less time than usual for intense play during the last month because of work and health issues. But I can feel my Goddess so hungry she's about to explode. She's excited that we'll be regaining our privacy soon when we move into a new house. She's just beaming every time she takes a look at me wearing the Eternity Collar.

I feel my Goddess even more dominant than usual on everyday things, reminding me of how things need to be go and how they need to be done. She's found opportunities to hurt me, in a good way of course, almost every day of late. She's been recently demanding more attention, more affection, and more service. She keeps talking about what she's planning on doing to me the next time we have a little quiet time.

What a great way to wrap-up the old year, and to look forward to the new one!

Warmest wishes from both of us for a Happy (and safe) New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment