"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Solace Returns: why this is good (E)

"Suspension Love", by Ladenadenoire, via Lunar Black.

Following up on my Goddess' post, here are a few of the things that I'm looking forward to once we regain our privacy:

  1. A return to the full compliment of daily rituals.
  2. No more limits on my Goddess' expression of her dominance: more opportunities for impromtu bondage and BDSM and servitude.
  3. My Goddess will be placing the locking leather collar much earlier each evening.
  4. No more worries about noise caused by paddles, canes, or me (which will likely significantly increase the frequency of these activities).
  5. Watching my Goddess' favorite TV shows while she keeps me in bondage; sexual servitude may be required at any time.
  6. Spending more time leashed to my Goddess' side.
  7. More nights sleeping in bondage next to my Goddess.
  8. Playing my Goddess' favorite board games while she keeps me in bondage.
  9. No more worries about prep, noise, or clean-up during strap-on play (which will likely significantly increase the frequency of this activity).
  10. A large closet that can serve as a make-shift mini-dungeon.

The anticipation has been rising for a while now. In both of us.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very happy new year in in store for you both! I'm very happy for you!
    ServingB

    ReplyDelete