"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eternity Collar (E)

Image courtesy of http://sexual.tumblr.com/ via Thou Shall Love Thy Mistress

Eternity:
1. Time without beginning or end; infinite time.
2. The state or quality of being eternal.

Collar:
A restraining or identifying band of leather, metal, or plastic put around the neck

Definitions adapted from the Free Online Dictionary

Something new arrived in the mail for us today. Something we had talked about for a long time. Something my Goddess ordered me to purchase a little less than two weeks ago.

We received the Eternity Collar that my Goddess chose for me. Stainless steel, black (the "Phantom Line"), 3/8" thick, heavy, absolutely ungiving, and kept in place by an allen screw that can only be removed by the thin allen keys that came with it (my Goddess has already made the allen keys disappear). I will be unable to remove it without asking my Goddess to remove it for me. Something I don't think she's planning on doing any time soon. In fact, she later said something like, "Get used to it... it'll be there for a very long time."

Shortly after we came home, my Goddess unlocked the padlock of the chain that had remained continuously around my neck for the last 13 months and change, apart from a few plane flights and courthouse visits, and replaced it with the Eternity Collar. Upon pulling away from me after placing and closing the Eternity Collar around my neck, and lining up the screw just right to lock it into place, my Goddess broke into the most joyous, satisfied, and dominant smile I have ever seen on her.

The Eternity Collar really is a superb piece. Making its presence felt around my neck by its weight and its rigidity, it perfectly symbolizes my attachment and belonging to my Goddess, her ownership of me, and the strength of the ties that bind us. It certainly makes very tangible the expression "owned and collared".

While we were both very tired this evening, the sight of the Eternity Collar around my neck got my Goddess rather excited, and she told me to make sure I don't make any plans for tomorrow evening... because she most definitely has some.


In the meantime, inspired by what she saw, my Goddess still wanted to assert some measure of dominance, and she locked some leather cuffs on me, and I will undoutedly remain bound until she decides to release me in the morning.

"If one understands eternity as timelessness, and not as an unending timespan, then whoever lives in the present lives for all time." ~ Ludwig Wittgenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment