"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bound to sleep (E)

Artwork courtesy of Snail Meilk via Lunar Black

On all but three nights over nearly the past two weeks, my Goddess has made sure that I go to bed when she does, at which time she has tied my wrists to the headboard of the bed. That way I'm available to her if she feels like causing a little pain. Or if she wants to cuddle. Or if she just wants to fall asleep with her head against my chest. And then I remain next to her through the night.

Or until she decides to release me sometime before the morning comes around...

The new routine (ritual?) also prevents me from getting distracted with work, the internet, TV, or anything else that might keep me away from her. While I'm usually pretty focused on my Goddess most of the time, this has definitely brought about a certain level of behavior modification in terms of my habits and my schedule around her needs.

I think my Goddess is seriously enjoying this new additional step in control over her toy. I love that even after these years together, she keeps wanting to extend and expand her dominance, she wants to keep me ever closer, ever more under her control. This new ritual further reinforces, and adds to, our respective senses of ownership and belonging, and our daily D/s dynamics, and I can't adequately express how extraordinarily close this brings us together and keeps us together.

She's just the awesomest...

Artwork courtesy of The New Bootblack's Oubliette

No comments:

Post a Comment