"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Best Costume Ever (S)


In the spirit of Halloween, I thought I would share this photo. I LOVE this duck! I have seen the little SUB-a-dub-dub rubber ducky in several adult stores and yet have never broken down and purchased it. We always seem to spend our allotted playtime money on more "interactive" pieces for our toy box so I am certainly not complaining. However, someday I know I will make this duck mine...just as I did my Dymion.

No comments:

Post a Comment