"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last night's markings (E)

Selena's Boy

Forever!!

[small padlock]

Locked for Life


The front right chest had, in the same pink Sharpie:

Selena's Toy

Beautiful Boy

[Small heart shape]


A little smudged after a night's sleep but the one on my back still comes out clearly. I'll be wearing these until they wash/fade out later this week...

I love belonging to my Goddess!

2 comments:

  1. Mistress L,

    So do I... And I so love wearing it... as a reminder...

    Thanks for dropping by!

    D

    ReplyDelete