"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Afternoon's reverie: bondage, bathing feet, and more (E)

Image courtesy of Fettish via Thou Shall Love Thy Mistress

My Goddess was having a much-needed afternoon nap, and I was busy catching up on some domestic duties around the house. I was wearing the heavy locking rubber collar, and it was locked to a very long steel cable leash that my Goddess could tug on if she woke up and needed anything from me. We had enjoyed our “Coffee & Clamps!” ritual that morning, traditional on non-work days, and I could still feel soreness in my nipples hours later. As I slaved at the kitchen sink hand-washing dishes (pun intended), I had a moment of daydreaming that took me back to the previous weekend, to a delightful scene my Goddess created for the two of us.

In the early evening, Goddess had made good with the bondage threats from earlier that day, requesting the locking leather wrist and ankle cuffs. Upon me bringing them to her, she made quick work of wrapping them around my limbs and locking them in place. She used 3” clips to bind my wrists together, and then did the same to my ankles. In addition to whatever else was to take place, she was going to be entertained by watching me struggle through the rest of the evening fetching her things awkwardly with my hands and ankles bound, and making lots of jingly noises as the now five locks (I had been wearing the locking rubber collar all day) would swing and chime on my every movement.

Shortly after locking me in the restraints, my Goddess demanded a foot bath and some balm for her feet right then and there. At the time, I was still sitting on the floor at her feet in the living room. I got up, and made my way to the bathroom with quick, short jingly steps to retrieve some eucalyptus-spearmint liquid bath soap, her favorite foot balm, a face cloth, and a towel. In a second stage, I improvised a bowl to serve as a foot bath, and I filled it with warm water.

Back sitting on the floor before her, I took each foot and gently scrubbed it with the washcloth. The unmistakable smell of the eucalyptus infused water gave this tender scene a very sensual tone. The combination of one of our favorite smells permeating the air, me on the floor washing, rinsing, and drying my Goddess’ feet while she was sitting comfortably higher up, and the bondage restraints, all created powerful mental images and memories that the afternoon’s reverie gravitated back to.

Image courtesy of Written in the Water via Geek Domme

After drying her feet, I massaged and kneaded them with a plum-based balm. Once the lotion was fully absorbed into her feet, she told me to get her some light socks, and after the jingly trip to the bedroom and back, I placed them over her feet.

Seemingly satisfied with my care of her feet, Goddess Selena reminded me that I still owed her 71 strokes from a recent loss I suffered at her hands in our version of kinky-Scrabble. So she ordered me on all-fours, grabbed a recently purchased leather-slapper, and went to work on my back side. For 71 strokes. Yes, I counted them. She always expects me to count them, and she checks with me every 10 strokes or so.


Image courtesy of Thou Shall Love Thy Mistress via Geek Domme

While I got the feeling she enjoyed the paddling she dished out, she was somewhat disappointed that the leather slapper failed to leave impressions of the little stars that are cut-out of one side of it. Perhaps she’ll need more strokes the next time, or go harder, or we’ll have to get a wooden paddle with those shapes cut-out, in order for her to get the joy of little stars marking my backside.

I spent the rest of the evening at my Goddess’ feet, all cuffs still locked on and clipped, getting up occasionally when she needed a drink or a snack while we watched television, and holding the ashtray when she needed to smoke. Of course, whenever I fetched anything for her, she enjoyed my awkward struggle holding things with my wrists bound, my short-quick steps with my ankles bound, and all the noise my many swinging locks produced.

When it came time to go to bed, my Goddess left me restrained in the same way I had spent the evening, and she had me sleep nearly perpendicular to her so she could place her legs over my legs and back, using me as a body-pillow. She tends to sleep very deeply, and very well, that way.

As I woke up in the morning, I felt the locked cuffs restraining me before I had even opened my eyes. I remembered the delightful time we had the evening before, and I remained subspacey the rest of the morning.

Image courtesy of Cricketed's Blog

6 comments:

  1. Ah, memories! What happened after you finished the household chores? Does the collar and leash prevent you from entering into some rooms or performing some duties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave,

      Oh, you know... Household chores are never quite done.

      The leash is long enough to reach every important part of our home, although it does get very inconvenient in some areas, and in some duties. Not that my Goddess cares... ;)

      Thanks for your questions and for taking time to drop-by.

      All the best!

      Dymion

      Delete
  2. I enjoy your blog. :)

    I would like to add you to the blogs I follow on my blog list. Could you add my blog to your list as well?

    http://sexualdestinies.blogspot.com/

    ~ Vista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Victoria V,

      I apologize for taking so long to get back to the blog and answering you.

      Thank you for adding me to your blog list. I added you to mine under Dominant Women, and I followed you on your blog.

      Thank you for your compliment. I've enjoyed what I've read on your blog, and I look forward to seeing more.

      Thank you for taking the time to drop-by and to comment. Welcome to our blog!

      All the best to you!

      Dymion

      Delete
  3. Hey there! FYI, the second to last photo above— the smiling fdom paddling a muscular hooded msub— is actually from my Tumblr and the original source/woman pictured is Domina Francesa of Madrid. (I just wanted to make sure it was properly credited, since I was the one who "put it into the wild.")

    Keep up the great blogging! :)
    —BT

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mistress is extremely into foot care and foot worship. Her feet are gorgeous. Perfect size 7..high arches and medium soft curved toes. We both enjoy when I give her weekly full pedicures. I've become expert at trimming and painting her toe nails. And of course I give her daily foot massages.
    She paddles me often like you especially on Sundays which are designated total servitude days and when I receive my weekly punishment for any transgressions.
    I too love serving Her. Thanks so much for your great blog.

    ReplyDelete