"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Friday, May 6, 2011

In captivity... highlights of game night (E)

"Male Slave Bound Helpless" by Andrey Samacerv via Femdom Artists

Putting down images and emotions that she etched in my mind before the fog of subspace and the passage of time blur the specific details...

Captured... collared... wrists bound and ankles bound... blinfolded on and off... I couldn't keep up with her challenges... I couldn't bring down the number of strokes... the penguins just wouldn't stay on the iceberg... 7 strokes here... 19 strokes there... I lost track of the other numbers... she demanded I be on all-fours... sat on my back... sometimes the paddle... sometimes the cane...

My Goddess ordered me to lay down on my back on the sofa.... I struggled to get on... my breathing became more laborious as time passed while she sat on my mid-section for the duration... I was just another layer of the sofa under her... she lit a cigarette... put the ashtray on my chest... teased me with her smoke... teased my nipples with the burning tip... ordered me to open my mouth... tasted her ashes... I was her furniture and ashtray for the time it took her to smoke...

She walked away from the sofa for a minute... came back and began her to draw messages and symbols of her love for me, her dominance over me... from the top of my chest to my privates... I would remain marked and identified as her property for days to come...

The aftercare was tender... warm... close... so incredibly close to her... belonged to her... she cherished her possession, her property, her pet, her toy... so incredibly close...

Artwork courtesy of Shohei Yamashiro from Slug on Leather via Lunar Black

3 comments:

  1. Once again, your images and emotions become poetry as written words. I'm sure that Selena is proud that she inspires such sentiments from her willing slave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lady Grey,

    Thank you for your praise. It means a lot coming from you.

    I hope she is proud. She does inspire those sentiments, and so much more. Every day, i am amzed and give thanks for what we have in each other.

    Thank you for dropping by and leaving your kind note.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I have just found out that the majority of people who come to my blog do so through the link on yours and for that I want to say thank you so very much.
    At the moment, I am running a competition to win a pre-release copy of The Cabin by the very sexy and dominant Nathanial Bosch.
    This competition finishes on the 18th of June, with the winner announced on Sunday 19th June.
    All you need to do to be in the running and this is for you and your avid readers is link the interview to your page and leave a comment at the bottom of the interview telling me where you have left it.
    I had the chance to be able to review this ebook and the imagery Mr Bosch so eloquently describes as his main character brings his slave/toy to orgasm had me wishing I was in her place, experiencing what she was feeling.
    Anyway, again my eternal thanks to you and your readers and I do hope you enter the competition.
    *bites n kisses*
    http://vampiriquedezire.blogspot.com
    aka Blood, Lust and Erotica

    ReplyDelete