"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Foot worship: Rush and excitement (E)

Artwork courtesy of Lunar Black

My Goddess looked absolutely splendid lying on the bed, up on one elbow watching some television, relaxing after a long day. She had told me to refresh her drink, and I was hobbling back to hand it to her. Yes… hobbling.

A bit earlier, when we had come back, she had placed and locked my leather collar around my neck, and she had demanded that I bring her the leather wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, which she promptly locked on me. The hobbling part was because she clipped the wrist cuffs together and the ankle cuffs together. Oh, how she loves to watch me struggle, puttering around to serve her. And while this inevitably leaves me feeling awkward, I am always happy to entertain my Goddess. The sexiness of her smile of superiority, the mischievousness energy of her having the upper hand, and her dominant giggles, are totally intoxicating.

After preparing her drink the first time, we engaged in one of our favorite card games. We played without me knowing whether she would punish me for winning or for losing. It didn’t really matter because by the time we finished, she needed a new drink, and that’s when I returned, with short hobbling steps, and found her on the bed, irresistibly, dominantly, lying there, and enjoying the spectacle of my minor predicament.

After placing the drink on the side table, my Goddess told me that she needed a foot rub. I instantly felt a rush come over me, and butterflies in my stomach. I could not return to the bottom of the bed fast enough. I fell to my knees, and reached over for one of her feet, not far away from the edge of the bed.

I thoroughly worked over my Goddess’ feet, cupping and kneading the pad of her heels, rubbing and stroking her arches, kneading the forefoot areas, individually massaging and gently stretching her toes, and generally trying to relax every part of her feet.

By then, my Goddess was laying on both her elbows, with her head back, her beautiful hair dropping down freely. She truly looked divine. I could not help but to move in closer, and I gently started reaching for her toes with my tongue. With the first licks, I heard a deep moan come from her, and then a bit of a shiver, and I knew that I had to get a bit more intimate in worshipping her feet.

My tongue made its way under, over, around, and in-between each of her toes. Her deep guttural exhales and moans urged me to go on. Next, I took in different combinations of my Goddess’ toes into my mouth, savoring each of them like delicate, tasty morsels of fine food, and again running my tongue over them, in a half-caress, half-massage kind of way. We were both entranced...

After taking care of both feet, the look in her eyes told me something had been started that would not be stopped. I could feel my Goddess’ need, her hunger. I climbed, as gracefully as I could manage in the clipped cuffs, onto the bed, and began to kiss her beautiful and smooth legs up and down. After a few passes, I settled lower between her legs, pushed my arms under and around the back of her thighs and over to her belly, where my hands reached hers.

As busy as it had been up to now, my tongue’s duties were not over yet. Delicately, I reached in with it, alternating slow and quick movements, teasing more gently and licking more forcefully, and I did my best to quell my Goddess’ hunger. It wasn’t long before she reached a thunderous climax. I moved up and held her in my arms as the post-orgasm trembling diminished to occasional shudders.

Once she had recovered, my Goddess pushed me away a bit, pulled my T-shirt over my head, unclipped my wrist cuffs, and reached for my nipples. This is the usual sign that it is time for more traditional love making, albeit under the condition of the delicious hurt she enjoys inflicting. Through the nipple torture she had so much fun with, she dictated the pace, and eventually the intensity, of an absolutely massive orgasm that wasn’t long in coming.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post Dymion! Foot worship is one of Her Majesty's favorite things and it is practiced regularly in our house. Rubbing her feet, smelling them, kissing them, lying beneath her and feeling her rest her feet on my face,taking her toes in my mouth and sucking on them; all of these activities are intimately familiar to and greatly enjoyed by yours truly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMP,

    Thank you for the compliment! I knew that if you came across this post, it would connect. There truly is something very intimate about foot worship, in itself or as a prelude to other activities.

    And there's something just so... D/s... about foot worship.

    Thanks for taking the time to drop by.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I love the writing! I'll be following =) Also this sounds so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mistress L,

    Many thanks for the wonderful compliments, and for dropping by. I am sorry to have taken so long to get back to your comment. This has been an unusually long stretch of wrting inactivity for us.

    Welcome to our blog, and we hope to see you drop in again!

    D

    ReplyDelete