"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Sunday, October 14, 2012

"You don't make the rules..." (E)

Picture found on Femdom Resource

During some playful banter last night, Goddess Selena responded to a teasing remark from me by snapping back, “You don’t make the rules in this house!”

The mood that immediately ensued reminded me that I had wanted to find some time since last weekend for a post about how, in the days leading to then, my Goddess was on a noticeably more dominant streak. This translated into her being more teasing, more demanding, and expressing strict expectations of upcoming tasks. This time period also included an active return on Twitter, where she shared some of what was going on through her series of “It’s good 2B the Goddess…” tweets.


Image courtesy of Miss and pet (Tumblr account no longer active)

Our physical interactions were more intense as well. Goddess Selena took particular joy in us having the opportunity to have “Coffee & Clamps!” on three mornings (in four days), leaving my nipples little time to recover in between each session. Over the weekend, she unabashedly jumped on me after binding my wrists to the headboard of the bed. Without regards to my already exceedingly sensitive and sore nipples, she proceeded to bite, scratch, pinch, and torture them with a savage sensuality that I had not felt radiate from her in quite some time. The flow of energy between her dominance and the combination of my excitement and deepening surrender went back-and-forth, and grew with each exchange. The more I moaned and squirmed, the more she wanted to hurt me. The crescendo grew more powerful and louder over several minutes, and she refused to ease off until I reached a massive climax.

Image courtesy of Ms. Savannah Sly's Tumblr, found on Femdom Resource

Following long moments of closeness (while I’m trying to avoid any pressure against my chest) to wind down the incredible pitch of intensity from the previous few minutes, we fell asleep in each other’s arms. It was a deep, happy sleep that only comes from such moments of pushing ourselves physically, mentally, and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment