"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Quote (and moment) of the day (E)

Image courtesy of Balkan Brat Domination via Slaves of the Goddess

So there we were at a family function this afternoon. I was in the living room, chatting with the husband of one of my Goddess' cousins. My Goddess walks into the room, snaps her fingers at me, and gestures me to join her, hinting that we have to step outside for her to smoke.

The fellow I was talking with begins to laugh as I stand up to join my Goddess and jokes "You've been summoned!"

He turns to her and exclaims "Now, that's good training!"

Not missing a beat, my Goddess replies: "You bet that's good training. You think they come out of the box that way?"

I felt a rush, a little wave of subspace, and quietly and proudly followed my Goddess out the front door.


Image courtesy of http://www.underherfeet.com/ via Slaves of the Goddess

3 comments:

  1. hot - and fun! i enjoyed this. readers who may be interested in the worlds biggest and best community for anything goes phone sex are also welcome here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time, why not have your feet raised not on a table... but use him as your foot stool.

    ReplyDelete