"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Magical little words of domination (E)

Image courtesy of Flat Earth Social Club

While the flow of energy in our D/s relationship has remained as high as ever with the myriad of daily rituals we have, my constant service to my Goddess, and her expectations of what I need to do for her, the past week has been a little quieter in terms of BDSM activities. It's been a very busy time at work for both of us, and my Goddess has not been feeling well the past few days.

Of course, there have been a few "scratching post" moments, and my usual time in locked collar and leash. But I knew that she was feeling better this morning, and that today would be a different kind of day, when shortly after some of our morning rituals, lying in bed, with my Goddess doing some gentle NT and CBT on me, she made of list of things she wanted to do. That included going back to sleep for just a little while longer, having a bath, catching some food, doing some shopping for Halloween, and then very matter of factly, without smiling or teasing, she said:

"... and then, I'm going to beat you up".

Wow... instant subspace. At that point, she cuddled closer to me, grabbed my collar by its center D-ring, put her head on my chest and her thigh across my hips, and then made herself comfortable for our nap.

I brought one of my hands up behind my head to fix my pillow slighty, and as the fingers brushed against the lock of my collar, I took a second or two to feel the lock and how secure it was, and that wonderful feeling of submission and belonging came over me. I settled in for our nap close to my Goddess under the warm covers and comforter in the cool morning air.

It's going to be another wonderful day with my Goddess...

No comments:

Post a Comment