"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I love hotels (E)

Image courtesy of http://nylonjane.com/

I love road trips with my Goddess. I love our overnight stays. There's something exotic and exciting about spending time somewhere new, no matter how humble the accommodation or ordinary the excuse. We both always look forward to the inspiration that strange hotel rooms provide us with, and inevitably, because of the anticipation and excitement, some kind of scene always breaks out. And because some kind of scene pretty much always happens, the anticipation and excitement is always very high when we have to be on the road.


Business taken care of, a few sights taken in, a great meal at a restaurant, a drink at a bar on the way back, I held my Goddess closely in the elevator, occasionally kissing the side of her neck gently, and we walked back to our room holding hands. Once inside, we took off our jackets, and got more comfortable. As our ritual goes every evening, I retrieved the locking leather collar and presented it to my Goddess. She quickly took the collar, buckled it around my neck, and locked it in place.

"Get me your cuffs!" she said right after. Hmmm... inspiration strikes again? Or is it that overnight stays at hotels mandate stricter dress codes? In any case, I did not want to keep her waiting, and brought them back to her quickly. In no time, after I removed a few more layers of clothing, the wrist cuffs and the ankle cuffs were in place and locked.

My Goddess looked radiantly and divinely dominant, sitting on the side of the bed, with me kneeling below her. I could not help but to take up one of her feet in my hands and start kissing gently her toes, the top of her foot, and the arch of her foot, many, many times. She reclined back, resting her upper body on her elbows, enjoying the tender sensations of my foot worship. As I began licking her toes, I heard a deep moan come from her, and I noticed her throw her head back. She was as lost in the moment as I was...

Several minutes of foot worship and delicately massaging her toes with my tongue later, my Goddess rose from her trance, grabbed the central D-ring of my collar, and pulled me up onto the bed. Clearly, she was ready to play a more active dominant role.

Sadly, the subspace I was in at the time, and that further deepened as the evening went on, has blurred heavily in my mind the sequence of events that followed. However, here are some of the highlights that left indelible marks, pun partly intended...

It had been a little while since my Goddess had had a chance to wield any of the canes. I remember her using at least two of them, and she pushed me with both her beloved violet hard-plastic cane and the rattan one. She increased the tempo and the intensity until I could no longer remain on all-fours on the bed, twisting blindfolded and bound while the reverberations took over my body completely, and then echoed out. And then she grabbed the second cane, and in less than two dozen strokes, brought me back into the same physical and mental state.

I also recall my Goddess cooing over the improvised bondage position she put me in a bit later. She used an extra pair of ankle cuffs as anchors around the bed posts at the head of the bed. The size of the bed, and the shortness of the anchor points stretched out my arms fully, to the point that my head was also up on the headboard. She commented that she couldn't remember ever having me quite so stretched out this way. I could feel her glee through the subspace and the blindfold. Very proud of her artwork, she took a number of pictures for her to keep enjoying my predicament at other times.

In this position, and with my ankles cuffed together, I was open and vulnerable to a number delicious little tortures she so delights in putting me through. CBT, NT, scratching (her nails were particularly sharp that evening), some flogging... anything to see me writhe and squirm, to hear me moan and exhale, to feel me trembling under her touch...

Still being a bit sore from the previous evening of lovemaking, my Goddess was not looking for sexual servitude from me, but rather, what she calls entertainment. When she tells me, "Entertain me!", I know that I am expected to bring myself to climax while she continues to play with me. There is an incredible sense of control on her side, and surrender on mine, when she makes such a request.

I can feel how empowering it is for her to have me do this, and for her to control the pace, the duration, and the intensity through the pain she causes. There's something so incredibly submissive about being ordered to reach climax on demand for the entertainment of my Goddess.

After cleaning up and preparing to go to bed, my Goddess left my cuffs on, and we went to sleep while I was still partly bound. She loves holding on to my cuffs while falling asleep, and I love both the sensation of being in her control, and the feeling that she doesn't want to let me go.


Image courtesy of http://www.young-goddess.com/ via Thou Shall Love Thy Mistress

2 comments:

  1. Talk about room service! More like room servitude! ;-) Very hot! Her Majesty and I had considered going to a hotel when we were having trouble getting the house to ourselves. Lately we have found other solutions but it remains a possibility...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HMP,

    I do indeed love room servitude. When you do need that little bit of private time that is so hard to find sometimes at the house, you don't have to go very far. Just a couple of days in a hotel a city or two away, knowing that the days and evenings may be full of excitment and intensity, and you'll think of nothing else during the week leading up to it!

    As always, thanks for dropping by.

    D

    ReplyDelete