"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Saturday, August 21, 2010

God Only Knows What I'd Be Without You (S)

image courtesy of malesubmissionart.com


Living conditions for dymion and I are still not ideal We simply dont have much private time to express ourselves in the ways we like to. It makes me a little sad that play must remain light. However, today he mentioned he has some business in another town in the coming weeks and maybe we could go to a hotel and spend the night making a weekend out of it.


I was SO EXCITED. Like a school girl who found the hottest date for the prom...that was how my heart raced. My mind began exploring predicaments, toys to take, how much time we had to fit in a wide array of activities. This moment showed me something fabulous about the current state of less privacy in our lives...that it, the mighty build up.


I now have a couple weeks to plan, dream, tease, and just plan look forward to the minute the hotel room door opens. It is at that moment I have my pet completely at my disposal for whatever I happen to be in the mood for. It is a private, tantalizing, exciting adventure we will always remember.


These situtations really take you back to the first kiss...first spank...or the first feel of a crop or rope in your hand. That night we will be back to the basics that helped us fall in love. So, maybe a little deprivation every once in a while should not be looked upon as if a couple isnt excited about the lifestyle anymore, but rather slow times allow build up of energy, passion, and creativity. When we finally get to that hotel room on that night we will once again be reminded of why we love each other and what happens from there will be mind-blowing...guaranteed.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finding a getaway opportunity, such things are a rare and beautiful gift and I always look forward to those hotel nights away from the distractions of home and life!

    ReplyDelete