"... when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
-- When Harry met Sally

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
-- Carl Jung

Monday, June 28, 2010

Making up for lost time (E)

Artwork courtesy of http://www.sankakucomplex.com/

Real-life has been incredibly busy, and has left me little time to write. But my Goddess and I have beeen afforded an unusual amount of time and privacy to catch up on more formal play in the past week, something we had been looking forward to for quite a while. My Goddess had been dying for some really intense extended play. I'll share some of the details of those moments over the course of the next few days.

In the meantime, all you get are a few highlights:
  • my Goddess marking me for her personal pleasure and ownership;
  • lots of bondage;a caning session that made my knees give out from an all-fours position;
  • did I mention lots of bondage?
  • some wax play;
  • sexual servitude almost every evening;
  • several nights sleeping in bondage;
  • CBT & clothespins;
  • a few evenings painful lovemaking (well, both painful and pleasurable for me, all pleasure for my Goddess);
  • lots of NT;
  • the usual domestic servitude;
  • and some spectacular sex during a violent thunderstorm, where the flashes of the lighting strikes lit up the room and my Goddess' facial expressions while she was enjoying both hurting me and our lovemaking.
It had been a while since we were so intensely active for so many days in a row, beyond our daily D/s dynamics, and it was mind-blowingly spectacular. More to come. I was too busy with that too to write much. Priorities, you know...

2 comments:

  1. You are a lucky to have your Goddess in your life, it is very lonely without one.

    Also, to have all the intense playing WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,

    Indeed I am. And indeed it can be lonely without one. I know... I've been there...

    But one must have hope that it's only a matter of time...

    Dymion

    ReplyDelete